On Friday, July 14, 2006 10:37 AM [EDT],
Graham Tinley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

FILEINCLUDE index.html

is not the same as
FILEINCLUDE /index.html

Aengus

Thanks again Aengus, I modified the line, however I still get the same
result:

Program started at Fri-14-Jul-2006 15:36.

General Summary(Go To: Top | General Summary)

This report contains overall statistics.

Successful requests: 0
Corrupt logfile lines: 3
Unwanted logfile entries: 21,027

This analysis was produced by analog 6.0.
Running time: 1 second.

(Go To: Top | General Summary)

Here is my .cfg content.

LOGFILE B:\TNE\Web\disc-calif\httpd\logs\access_log.200607*
FILEINCLUDE /index.html
OUTFILE c:\analog\homeonly%Y.%M.html
LOCALCHARTDIR "c:\analog\charts\%Y.%M."
CHARTDIR "charts/%Y.%M."
HOSTNAME "[DISC - HOME ONLY]"
ERRFILE c:\analog\errors.txt

I'm sorry. I forgot about DIRSUFFIX. By default, Analog strips off the directory suffix from any filenames which have it, and Analogs default dirsuffix is index.html, so it treats /index.html as / (and /xyz/index.html as /xyz/, etc). Therefore you need to use
FILEINCLUDE /
to report on the root home page on its own.

Aengus