On Monday, July 17, 2006 8:20 AM [EDT],
Jeroen Feelders <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Our site uses Active Server Pages which show up in the Request Report
such as:

/cmspub.asp?psdn=Page&dbid=76

Although I configured the config-file so the links are click-through,
it would be nice if a small explanation (title)could be added such
as:

/cmspub.asp?psdn=Page&dbid=76 (SomePage)

with the first part being click-through. Is there a helper
application/other way to add explanations based on the index-number
of a page and its title?

There is a tool available that will crawl a website, following the links on each page and recording the page titles, and using this information to create a file of REQALIAS commands for use with Analog.

http://www.wadsack.com/analog.html#crawler

But in your case, if your pages are being created from a database, it should be faster and more efficient to have the database generate a report listing the page names you want, in the format

REQALIAS /cmspub.asp?psdn=Page&dbid=76 "/cmspub.asp Bid 76 (widget)"

The clickable link will be unaffected - it will only be the displayed text in the Analog report that is changed.

Aengus