First of all thanks for the quick response.

Jeremy Wadsack wrote:

1. Request Report
   - What is here exactly measured? Are we counting just the shown
page
or also on the linked media, like images, Scripts and Css?

Requests count linked media. Essentially anything that was requested
from your server. If you just want to see pages you can define what
those are (with PAGEINCLUDE; the default is */,I.htm,*.html) and then
set
        REQINCLUDE pages
I am not sure if we mean the same thing. What I mean is, eg. when there is a report line with this entry:
/index.html                              7783
Does this mean the page was 7783 times requested or requesting the /index.html has
caused 7783 hits, including images, scripts etc.
Sorry if my question sounds stupid but as I said, I am very new to this theme.

   - Are these counts included in the Request Report?

No.

So if they are requests, why are they not counted?

Thanks

eg