On Tuesday, August 01, 2006 5:21 AM [EDT],
Christine Neale <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,

I have been using Analog 5.32 for years without any problem but had to
reinstall windows after hard disk failure and it will not work.  I
normally go to HYPERLINK
"http://www.rix-web.com/analyzer/"www.rix-web.com/analyzer/ to write
the analog.cfg file but I now get no output at all.

The Output file only has a few lines:

Web Server Statistics for HYPERLINK
"http://www.lakesnw.co.uk/index.htm"CountryProgram started at
Tue-01-Aug-2006 09:48.

So you DO get output, and Analog 5.32 IS running.

You have
FILEINCLUDE log*.*
FILEEXCLUDE
in your .cfg file. This is telling Analog to ignore all requests in your logfile that don't start with "log" - which in most cases will mean that you have told Analog to ignore just about everything in your logfile.

http://analog.cx/docs/include.html

Aengus