On Monday, September 11, 2006 4:19 PM [EDT],
Watkins, Maureen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I apologize if I am sending this same email twice.  I can't seem to
find a response in my inbox.  If someone could please take the time
to answer the questions again, I'd really appreciate it.  Thanks!

http://lists.meer.net/pipermail/analog-help/2006-August/019897.html

http://lists.meer.net/pipermail/analog-help/2006-September/019907.html

Aengus

-----Original Message-----
From: Watkins, Maureen
Sent: Wed 8/30/2006 1:21 PM
To: analog-help@lists.meer.net
Subject: Questions about Analog

Hi,  I'm trying to do some research and I'm having trouble finding
answers to the following questions on the Analog site:

1. Can Analog report the screen resolution of the visitors to our
site?

2. Does Analog have to be installed on the same server as the logs we
want to analyze?

3. Can it tell us our search engine rankings?

Thanks for your time and help,
Maureen Watkins

 Usenet version: news://news.gmane.org/gmane.comp.web.analog.general