Hi

I am using analog for analysing particular files in the web log files. I
have used FILEINCLUDE and ARGSINCLUDE commands to show the requests with
a particular url and different search parameters like

Req  file
---  ----
51   /colleges.html
19   /colleges.html?merton
11   /colleges.html?sommerville
5    /colleges.html?trinity
...and so on

But as I narrowed down the request only to this particular url, I can
not see the pie chart for this.

The pie chart is working if I remove the file inclusions.

But I would like to see a pie chart only with this particular url and
for these difference search parameters.

Is this possible?

Am I missing any commands to be included in the config file?

Thanks
Shivram.