Hello

At the moment, I am having a problem when I run Analog in batch via a Java
servlet.

Initially, the servlet writes a cfg file:

c:\monolith2\build\web\reports\serverlogreport-070813070814.cfg

And then uses the following code to execute Analog:

String[] cmd = {AnalogPath, AnalogPars};
try {
  Runtime rt = Runtime.getRuntime();
  Process pr = rt.exec(cmd);
  // Allow Analog time to run.
  Thread.sleep(2000);
}
catch(InterruptedException ex) {
}

Where the value for the 'cmd' array in the servlet translates as:

c:\progra~1\analog\analog.exe +g"c:\monolith2\build\web\reports\serverlogreport-
070813070814.cfg" -G

However, the problem is that I receive messages as follows in the default error
file "errors.txt"

c:\progra~1\analog\analog.exe: Warning F: Failed to open logfile
  +gc:\monolith2\build\web\reports\serverlogreport-070813070814.cfg -G:
  ignoring it
c:\progra~1\analog\analog.exe: Fatal error: failed to open output file
  C:\Program Files\analog 6.0\Report.html for writing: exiting

Yet, when I run the instruction manually via 'Run' or in a DOS batch file,
everything is fine and Analog works normally.

Can you tell me where I am wrong?

Thanks

Martin O'Shea.