-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Aengus
Sent: Monday, September 17, 2007 12:26 PM
To: Support for analog web log analyzer
Subject: Re: [analog-help] Analyze CSV File

Raj Hungund  wrote:
> I haven't tried it yet...just wondering if it could be done =)
>
> Should I just research custom logformatting?

You could post an example of the actual data. But just at a wild guess

LOGFORMAT (%j %y:%m:d %h:%n:%j %u %r %f %j %B)

might work (though I have no idea how your PLAY_DATE and PLAY_TIME
fields are laid out, so they probably won't match, and Analog might spit
out the referrer and Borwser fields because they aren't formatted
properly).

Logformats are documented at http://analog.cx/docs/logfmt.html

Aengus