Hello all,

I'm trying to figure out, how I can Analog 6.0 make me show weekly processing time stats. As I understand the documentation this can be done by adding PROCTIMECOLS to the WEEKCOLS line. So I tried WEEKCOLS BPRPROCTIMECOLS (the first 3 letters BPR for traffic, pages & requests), but it doesn't work. I also tried several attributes with the Proctimecols line itself, only ending up with extra data shown for the last 7 days at best (this by adding SUM, so the line now is PROCTIMECOLS prsum).

How can I go on?

Greetings
Gorgie

--
Homepage: www.SecondBabe.tk
Photo Gallery & TechSpecs for Canon EOS + Lenses