> Turn on the Redirection report - REDIR ON

OK, that's great thanks. However, it doesn't seem to have a FLOOR
command and it's only reporting lines that have 10 or more occurrences
in the breakdown.

Eg.

  239: /refer.asp
   26:   /refer.asp?a=http://www.otherdomain1.com
   13:   /refer.asp?a=http://www.otherdomain2.com.au
   10:   /refer.asp?a=http://www.otherdomain3.com
   10:   /refer.asp?a=http://www.otherdomain4.org.au

Is there a way around that?

BTW, regarding the FAQ, I have been through my logs and the only
instances of 302 I can find relate to the refer.asp file I'm using to
redirect. There are no 301 status codes at all. Could be the way I have
my site set up or an IIS-related phenomenon, not sure.