On Wednesday, November 21, 2007 4:20 AM [EDT],
Walter Ian Kaye <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I can't get FILEEXCLUDE to work -- it's ignored.

Run Analog with SETTINGS on to see what is and what isn't included.

How do I exclude all .gif and .jpg/.jpeg files from the report?

Which report? You can exclude non-pages from the Request Report by using the REQINCLUDE PAGES command. (Make sure your pages are defined properly using the PAGEINCLUDE command). For other reports, there are seperate columns for Requests (imcluding images) and for Pages.

Aengus