On Wednesday, December 05, 2007 8:27 PM [EDT],
Ken Mooney <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Cool thanks, I probably put that 2nd space in there when I copied
this line into the email and removed our customers name.

If there's only one space in the actual logfile, then Analog will recognize that format without any explicit LOGFORMAT statement - it's a standard Combined logformat that Anaog recognizes automatically.

Here's what I was using:
APACHELOGFORMAT (%h %l %u %t \"%r\" %s %b \"%{Referer}i\"
\"%{User-Agent}i\")

Are there 2 spaces between \"%{Referer}i\" and \"%{User-Agent}i\" ?

If the line in the logfile is standard format then I can just use
this one ?
LOGFORMAT COMBINED

If LOGFORMAT COMBINED works, then it's not actually needed - Analog checks for that by default.

Aengus