diane gatterdam wrote:
Thanks for your reply, sorry to tell you, I don't know anything about how it is generated. The guy who did my website set this up for me. I am not understanding, just want to be able to get stats to see how many hits on the site. Every couple of days it seems to get stuck. Right now the last day it shows is Jan 9th and the info is only for one hour only on that day. Is there something that can be fixed?
I am sure this can be fixed, but you will need to know how these stats are generated to find out why the process stops working from time to time. The problem could be with the Webserver not logging requests properly, the scheduler not starting analog, etc. Unless there is a problem with analog itself, the mailing list will probably not be of much help.

--
Klaus Johannes Rusch
[EMAIL PROTECTED]