My site's log files are multiple .gz files each day (about 30 of them).  I
want to create a command line to perform the analog process.  Herei s my
example:

/analog-6.0/analog -G +g/analog/configs/analog-daily-full.cfg logfile
/www_logs/2008/07/09/*.gz O /www_reports/daily/20080709.html

When I execute this, Analog complains that it cannot understand the log
format of the files.

When I embed the location of the LOGFILE and OUTFILE into the CFG file, it
works fine.

Is there a problem with my command line?  Is the problem in my config file
itself?

Thanks
Terry