On 9/5/2008 9:22 AM, Arnab Ganguly wrote:
Hi All,
I print the %T value in the access log.As per the apache docs %T implies the "The time taken to serve the request, in seconds". My question is my Client and Server timeout is kept for 25 seconds.I am not using *Timeout* value also and my *KeepAlive *is set to Off.But under the "Processing Time" report I do get entries where the request was served with value more than 10 mins ie 600 sec.

So if the Client would have timeout before my guess is but how come the request was successful.The response code also we get is 200 OK.
Can you please help me on this.
Thanks and regards

If a user on a slow link (a dialup modem, for example) is downloading a large file, I believe that the %T value reflects the length of time it takes that particular download to complete.

I'm not certain about that, but you should be able to confirm it by looking at the details of some of the log entries that show high %T values.

Aengus