This is the output i got from running analog from he command line...

analog: analog version 6.0/Unix
analog: Warning M: Logfile /etc/httpd/logs/*log contains lines with no file
  names: page counts may be low
  (For help on all errors and warnings, see docs/errors.html)
analog: Warning M: Logfile /etc/httpd/logs/*log contains lines with no bytes:
  byte counts may be low
analog: Warning L: logfiles /etc/httpd/logs/20081019.www-ssl.access.log and
  /etc/httpd/logs/20081019.www.access.log overlap: possible double counting
analog: Warning L: logfiles /etc/httpd/logs/20081020.www-ssl.access.log and
  /etc/httpd/logs/20081020.www.access.log overlap: possible double counting
analog: Warning L: logfiles /etc/httpd/logs/20081021.www-ssl.access.log and
  /etc/httpd/logs/20081021.www.access.log overlap: possible double counting
analog: Warning L: logfiles /etc/httpd/logs/20081022.www-ssl.access.log and
  /etc/httpd/logs/20081022.www.access.log overlap: possible double counting
analog: Warning L: logfiles /etc/httpd/logs/20081023.www-ssl.access.log and
  /etc/httpd/logs/20081023.www.access.log overlap: possible double counting
analog: Warning R: Turning off empty Virtual Host Report
analog: Warning R: Turning off empty Virtual Host Redirection Report
analog: Warning R: Turning off empty Virtual Host Failure Report
analog: Warning R: Turning off empty Internal Search Query Report
analog: Warning R: Turning off empty Internal Search Word Report
analog: Warning R: Turning off empty Processing Time Report
analog: Warning R: In User Redirection Report, turning off pie chart of only
  one wedge
analog: Warning R: In Request Report, turning off pie chart of only one wedge