First of all:  Thanks for a wonderful product!

I am currently running analog ver 5.32 on a linux machine. I am combining hundreds of cache files (from virtual servers) and processing them into a single big cache file. This works well for overall statistics. My question is this: I want to generate a report for a given month (specifying FROM and TO) and have the report only report information from that date range. For example, the "General Summary" includes cumulative totals. Is there any way to have the "General Summary" only include requests from the specified date range?

--
Todd Hall