From: Rogers, Steve I.
Sent: Monday, June 29, 2009 4:59 PM
To: 'Support for analog web log analyzer'
Subject: RE: [analog-help] Analog user Reports

Thanks for your response.  I was out of the office for a few days.

I have been experimenting with the FILEINCLUDE option and the USER
reports.  While the FILEINCLUDE does restrict the report to only files
in the PDF directory, and the USER report shows me a list of users, I am
unable to get a consolidated report that shows me which a correlation
between a USER and the specific files they accessed.  Is that even
possible with Analog?

I am looking for a report that would show something like the following:

User            Files accessed
Xxxxxx  /ffffff/pdf/data1.pdf
                /ffffff/pdf/data2.pdf
                /ffffff/pdf/data3.pdf

yyyyyyy /ffffff/pdf/data1.pdf
                /ffffff/pdf/data5.pdf
                /ffffff/pdf/data6.pdf

Or
Files accessed          Users
/ffffff/pdf/data1.pdf   Xxxxxx, Yyyyyy, uuuuuuu
/ffffff/pdf/data2.pdf   xxxxxx
/ffffff/pdf/data3.pdf   Wwwwwww, yyyyyyyy

Steve Rogers