Is there a way to write/create custom reports for Analog, in order to process
data?

For example, if I wanted a report that grouped by user, and for each user,
which files were downloaded.

I have read the docs/faq.html#faq128, that tells how you could run the report
for each user, but this is not a feasible solution for me.  Because of this,
I'm wondering if anyone has attempted to create custom report themselves.  If
so, do you have recommendations as to whether I should create the report in
Analog, or export the data to .csv file and make a report in excel?

Thanks.

David Paul, Test Engineer
Vertex Business Services

1001 SW Disk Drive, Ste 100, Bend, Oregon, 97702
T: +1 541 389 0120 ext 1080 │
www.vertexgroup.com/na<http://www.vertexgroup.com/na>

[cid:image001.jpg@01CA6C15.93865D90]

The information contained in this email is intended only for the individual to
whom it is addressed. It may contain privileged and/or confidential
information.If you have received this message in error please notify the sender
immediately and delete the message from your computer. The unauthorised use,
disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is forbidden. The sender will
not be liable for direct, special, indirect or consequential damage as a result
of any virus being passed on, or arising from alteration of the contents of
this message by a third party.

www.vertexna.com

<<inline: image001.jpg>>