Hi Ryan,

Totally! There are lots of really cool applications we can do with the API.
A couple of comments -- first, we need to establish what constitutes a page
view. We've done some work on this that we shared at FOSDEM and the next
step is to start discussions with the community.

I do need to say that a bulk query interface is probably the first thing
we'll build once we have the page views. A low-latency lookup system is a
little bit harder technically and will take a little longer. Definitely on
the radar though!

-Toby