I haven’t checked the raw logs to compare them with the visualization but I
think we should QA the data: the raw (unsmoothed) series for Eros shows a spike
on 2/14 (Valentine’s Day, predictably) with 6,920 pageviews, while
stats.grok.se reports for the same date 3,209 page views. I don’t think any
interpolation for missing data occurred around that date.

[1] http://www.wikipediatrends.com/?query[]=Eros
[2] http://stats.grok.se/en/latest90/Eros