Sean,

tendril is really awesome. I too would love to review the performance of some
queries used for the EE dashboards. One in particular [1] used to be fairly
fast and is now taking an ugly lot of time to complete, possibly due to some
schema change I was unaware of.

I’ll drop you a line off-thread to discuss this, but I am very glad we have
this tool to monitor performance.

Dario

[1] checksum: 356942383120bc50242e605e0c40fe81