That does answer the question, but the difficulty is that I see few editors
looking to research for guidance about how to improve Wikipedia. The
prevailing approach, in my observation, is wikilawyering, and most editors
seem more interested in changing content or discussing policy than in
looking at social media research. I think it would help to have more
proactive engagement with the communitty about research outcomes and
suggestions for implementation.

Pine