Hi,

just a quick heads up that the s3 replication lag on
analytics-store.eqiad.wmnet (i.e.: dbstore1002) is currently at
15 hours and still increasing.

I filed RT ticket 8694:
  https://rt.wikimedia.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=8694

Best regards,
Christian

P.S.: Since we're seeing slave lag issues daily during the last few
days, they are all caused by different unrelated issues. So it seems
to me that it is an unfortunate coincidence not a general issue.

--
---- quelltextlich e.U. ---- \\ ---- Christian Aistleitner ----
                           Companies' registry: 360296y in Linz