Thanks guys, I filed a request.

I think I will be working constantly with the database so it will require
shell access.

Actually, this is a great opportunity to say that I would love to get you
guys involved or at least hear insights from the analytics team regarding
the project's direction. I will probably check in again in a month or so
when we will have better understanding regarding the direction my project
is headed. Until then, here is a link to the project in phabricator:
article-translation-metrics
<https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/tag/article-translation-metrics/>.

Merry Christmas,

Neta