Who is actually maintaining the EventLogging Extension now? As far as I can
tell, none of the members of the Analytics-EventLogging project in
Phabricator are developers. This makes it hard to know who to ping when
there is a problem. For example, this EL bug that I filed a month ago was
never triaged or replied to, and I'm not sure who to poke about it:
https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T78325