>I don't remember that being the outcome of our meeting. I don't even have
access to stat1002, much less vanadium. I only >have access to stat1003.
I'll try asking for access to those servers as well, but ideally I would
like for all the developers on my >team to have access to an EventLogging
error log for the cluster.

Ok, Christian set me straight and seems like requesting access to vanadium
was a suggestion to researchers only, I am not so sure how keen will ops be
on that but that was the meeting outcome.

For developers such as yourself I have documented the current methods of
access to EL logs in wikitech:
https://wikitech.wikimedia.org/wiki/EventLogging#Troubleshooting_events_coming_in_in_real_time

I understand that these are not ideal but I think they should be
sufficient, at this time this is what we can offer you. If these methods of
access are not sufficient please let us know and drive the work with Kevin.