Forwarding a note from Ashok Rao (cc’ed), can anyone comment on the dumps
server returning 503s?

Ashok – we don’t have yet an in-house API to retrieve pageview data, but the
Analytics team is working on one: see this thread
<https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T44259#1341010>.
Depending on what you’re doing, http://stats.grok.se/ <http://stats.grok.se/>
may also come in handy.

Best,