Hello!

The final goals of the analytics team for next quarter are published:

https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Engineering/2015-16_Q3_Goals#Analytics

TL:DR: We are going to mostly work on replacing reports on
stats.wikimedia.org plus do operational maintenance and upgrades on the
analytics infrastructure we maintain: hadoop, eventlogging, pageview API
and wikimetrics. We expect to have time to come up with a suitable
sanitization strategy for pageview hourly data and have preliminary reports
of unique users (or rather devices) daily and monthly per wikipedia
project. These last two items fall in our "research" bucket so we are still
working on possible implementations.

Thanks,

Nuria