Hi Sander,

Eric shared the link for media files.  If you want [tons] of pageview data,
it can be downloaded here:
https://dumps.wikimedia.org/other/analytics/

There is also a pageview API if you are looking for view counts to specific
articles (thus avoiding downloads of tons of data):
https://wikitech.wikimedia.org/wiki/Analytics/PageviewAPI