Hi Dehaya,

> If we were to make the legend Interactive and the world map dynamic, we can
> improve legibility.
> We should making all the values (1 GJ, 10GJ etc) in the legend as clickable
> buttons.
> On clicking say 10kJ the World Map should show Boloid Events of 10GJ
> magnitude and remove the rest. This will make it easier to answer my
> earlier question.

As far as I am concerned, the chart extension is build on vega, which does
support interactive behavior: https://github.com/vega/vega/wiki/Signals
However, such is hard(er) to define than the mapping to graphics, in
particular if you want the kind of cross filtering style behavior you refer
to.

Cheers,
 Jan

--
Jan Dittrich
UX Design/ User Research

Phone: +49 (0)30 219 158 26-0
http://wikimedia.de

Imagine a world, in which every single human being can freely share in the
sum of all knowledge. That‘s our commitment.