Hey all,

a reminder that the livestream of our monthly research showcase will start
in about 2 hours (11:30 PT / 18:30 UTC) with our collaborators from Jigsaw
and Cornell as guest speakers. You can follow the stream on YouTube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4vzI0k4OSg and join the live Q&A on IRC in
the #wikimedia-research channel.

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Dario

--

*Dario Taraborelli  *Director, Head of Research, Wikimedia Foundation
research.wikimedia.org • nitens.org • @readermeter