Hi everyone,

We are thrilled to announce that the *6th annual Wiki Workshop* [1] will be
hosted at *The Web Conference 2019* (formerly known as WWW) in San
Francisco, CA, on May 13 or 14, 2019 [2]. The workshop provides an annual
forum for researchers exploring all aspects of Wikipedia, Wikidata, and
other Wikimedia projects to present their work. We'd love to have your
contributions, so please take a look at the details in this call:
http://wikiworkshop.org/2019/#call

Please note that *January 31, 2019* is the submission deadline if you want
your paper to appear in the (archival) conference proceedings, and *March
14, 2019* is for all other, non-archival submissions. [3]

Following past year's format, the workshop will include invited talks, a
poster session, as well as offer an opportunity for participants to meet
and discuss future research directions. We look forward to receiving your
submissions and seeing you in San Francisco in May!

Best,
Dario on behalf of the organizers [4]

[image: ww19_banner_www.png]

[1] http://wikiworkshop.org/