Hey Andrew!

Thank you so much for sharing this and start this conversation. We had a
meeting at All Hands with all people interested in "Image Classification"
https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T215413 , and one of the open questions
was exactly how to find a "common repository" for ML models that different
groups and products within the organization can use. So, please, count me
in!

Thanks,