I want to echo what Nate said. We've been using this for more than a year
within the Wikimedia Foundation, and it has made analyses of editing
behavior much, much easier and faster, not to mention a lot less annoying.

This is the product of years of expert work by the Analytics team, and they
deserve plenty of congratulations for it 😊