Hi all,

We are now less than 3 days away from Wiki Workshop 2020 (April 21,
11:45-18:00 UTC, 4:45-11:00 PST) and more than 170 people have registered
to attend. This is your final reminder: If you like to participate in the
event and you haven't submitted your registration request, yet, please do
so in the next 24 hours via
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe2ctfYVIokWYsvUfxcdF-FNwrymgzpNZLh25EhU8JbvKp1tA/viewform
.
After that we will only process the requests if we have time to do so as
our priority will switch to address any last minute needs for the event. :)

Thanks and looking forward to seeing those of you who will attend. :)

Leila