In her recent announcement of her upcoming departure as the Wikimedia
Foundation's CEO, Katherine highlighted a growth in "reader
engagement" by 30% during her tenure (i.e. since 2016).[1]  A WMF
board member since reported in somewhat more detail that this refers
to "~1 billion interactions up 32% in six years".[2]
Are the underlying numbers published somewhere?

Regards, Tilman

[1] https://twitter.com/krmaher/status/1357390962410987520
[2] https://twitter.com/raju/status/1371100758343614471

PS: As some may be aware, a widely read German blogger linked to
Katherine's tweet while singling out the "reader engagement" bit for
some outspoken criticism. Just to clarify, that's not why I'm asking
(in fact I disagree with most of that criticism).