Hello,

I also sometimes(rarely) face with that problem, but in my opinion
there is something that mismatches between Eclipse and the emulator
while loading many .apks.

I am using many Linux boxes but interestingly only faced with this
similar situation on lower memory ones.
The reason could be that I deploy/send the .apk file to the emulator
so many times in short time periods and some deploys can be concurrent
or overlap each other and this may cause a stuck. Nonetheless, I
cannot be able to reproduce the problem whenever I want:)
Moreover, when I restart the emulator & eclipse it deploys well to the
emulator.

Hope this helps,
-sarp