Hi Neha,

On Fri, Apr 11, 2008 at 12:07 AM, Neha <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  Hi,
>
>  I upgraded the sdk and the eclipse ADT plugin just recently and now
>  whenever I try to run an Android application from eclipse, it gives an
>  error saying
>
>  This launch configuration is setup to start activity
>  <activity name>
>  This activity is not defined by the manifest: launch aborted!

This is due to the launch configuration being configured to start an
activity that doesn't exist (anymore?).

Go to Run > Open Run Dialog...
Select your launch configuration on the left (under the Android category).
On the right make sure that there is an activity selected in the drop
down list. If the selection is empty it is either because no activity
was set, or the one that is set does not exist.

>  For new projects, it wont create the R.java class.
>  Any idea why this might be happening?

Is there anything in the "Problems" view?

Xav