Hi guys,

I'm getting an error every time I re-open my application on the
emulator after closing it.  A popup shows up with the following
message:

"An error has occurred in Home.  Permission Denial: starting Intent
{ action=android.intent.action.MAIN launchFlags=4
comp={com.asurion.android.cellbackup/
com.asurion.android.cellbackup.MainMenu} } from
ApplicationRecord{401f7618 com.google.android.home} (pid=843,
uid=10006) requires android.permission.RAISED_THREAD_PRIORITY"

Anyone have any idea what this could be?  This happens even when I
open my application for just a few seconds before closing it.  Re-
building and launching the application works fine.