Thanks Mark! I was able to copy some files to the Emulator.

But I got another issue. As I wrote in my first post, I've been testing the
Content Providers and trying to fetch some file names (images). The Contact
Provider worked perfectly, not the same results with the MediaStore
Provider.

This is some of the code I'm using on a ListActivity to show the list of
images stored in the Emulator:

        Uri images =
android.provider.MediaStore.Images.Media.EXTERNAL_CONTENT_URI;
      Cursor filesCursor = managedQuery(images, new String[] {
MediaStore.Images.ImageColumns._ID, MediaStore.Images.ImageColumns.TITLE},
null, null);
      // Create an array to specify the fields we want to display in the
list (only TITLE)
        String[] from = new String[]{MediaStore.Images.ImageColumns.TITLE};

        // and an array of the fields we want to bind those fields to (in
this case just text1)
        int[] to = new int[]{R.id.text1};

        // Now create a simple cursor adapter and set it to display
        SimpleCursorAdapter files = new SimpleCursorAdapter(this,
R.layout.text_row, filesCursor, from, to);
        setListAdapter(files);

Has anyone fetch media before?

Thanks for your help!