Hi,

Not sure how I got into this state, but none of my events are firing. I
have a bunch of onClickListeners and onFocusChangeListeners and so on,
and none of them are firing. I placed method breakpoints in Eclipse in
all of the event handlers, and none get called. After much poking, I
noticed this in logcat which maybe related:

DEBUG/dalvikvm(817): threadid=15: still suspended after undo (s=1 d=1)
DEBUG/dalvikvm(817): threadid=3: still suspended after undo (s=1 d=1)

Thread 3 is my main UI thread, and thread 15 is a service thread. What
gives? Anybody seen this before/know how I can get more information as
to what the heck is happening or what I may be screwing up? A threaddump
of the VM may be handy, anyone know how to do that?

Also, what's the breakpoint limit? As I placed them in different places
I got an error in LogCat about max breakpoints exceeded...

Any and all insights much appreciated. I don't know what else to post in
here to provide information, so if there's anything else i can
provide...

Thanks,
Ahmad