Hi Sylvester.

What do you want to use the System.out.print statement for? Is it to
print messages? If so, you can use the showAlert function (i.e.:
showAlert("title", 0, "Message", "Accept", false);).  If you want to
print something for debuggin purposes, you can use the Eclipse
Debugger, which works very well.  To find out more about the error,
set a breakpoint in your source code (double-click on the marker bar
next to the source code line). Then select Run > Debug History >
Hello, Android from the menu to enter debug mode. Your app will
restart in the emulator, but this time it will suspend when it reaches
the breakpoint you set. You can then step through the code in
Eclipse's Debug Perspective, just as you would for any other
application.

Hope this works!

Juan