hi,

I want setup two emulators communicating with each other on the same
Windows Vista machine. So I setup a new gmail account  (this account)
yesterday. I was able to login to gmail with the new account.

I use the new account to setup the XMPP setting on the emulator. When
i try to send a message to this account, log cat shows this:

"sendDataMessage: can't find the full JID for [EMAIL PROTECTED],
failed to send message"

I was able to send a message to myself  with this old gmail account in
the same emulator though.

Does anyone knows what is the deal here?

A seperate question, do I need to setup my second emulator differently
to communicate with the first emulator? I just copied the userdata.img
file in androidhome\tools\lib and rename it to newdata.img. then use
"emulator -data newdata.img" to start the second emulator. I could not
even send a message to myself with my old gmail account.

I read through the emulator page on the documentation but they didn't
mention much about running multiple emulator instances except the .img
file. I will really appreciate if anyone can guide me through this.

p/s Sorry if this is a duplicate post because i don't think this
message will show up post with the new gmail account.

Regards,
ky