Hello,
I read that menus are one of the improved areas in the new SDK.
I'm trying to do some example I found, but doesn't seem to work, as
the code is for the m5 SDK.

So, I read Android Docs online, and I tried this:

1) Override onCreateOptionsMenu()

    @Override
    public boolean onCreateOptionsMenu(Menu menu) {
                super.onCreateOptionsMenu(menu);
                menu.add(0, Menu.FIRST, Menu.FIRST, R.string.options_label);
                MenuInflater mi = new MenuInflater(getApplication());
                mi.inflate(R.layout.options, menu);
                return true;
    }

2) Create OPTIONS.XML layout (R.layout.options) with a linearlayout
containing 2 checkboxes in it.

I run this code and it warns me that the app closed unexpectedly.

Question: Do I have to create some openOptionsDialog() to associate to
the menu? If so, HOW?
In the m5 example, there was a Menu.Add() overload that included a
parameter to pass a Runnable() to the menu, but in 0.9 can't find it.

Thanks in advance,
Tony