It shouldn't be lost in the discussion, that Microsoft now owns
Danger.  So, they certainly don't have an incentive to make porting
Android to their device easy (in fact, I would imagine they would
prefer it is hard).

Doesn't mean it can't be done, just that I wouldn't depend on
company(MS - Danger) support to provide much assistance.