Hi Katsumi,

It's a very good question.

We developed this platform to allow tons of J2ME applications running on
Android without code change.

This application is not from SUN, it's from Netmite.

We are looking for partners and help them to promote their J2ME applications
to Android.

Please feel free to email me what we could do for you.

Dana

--
Dana