Hey I pre-ordered the new tmobile g1 phone and I am very excited with
the way the Android softwares are so open to new things unlike apples
stuff where they have to control everything and make it hard for
people to do anything. I was wondering if there is a place where I can
shop for these softwares already I dont get my phone till Oct. 22 and
I should get it on that day because I pre ordered it but is there a
place where I can browse softwares for it already?