Android is not meant to install on those platforms, it is meant to be
a replacement for those platforms.  As for putting Android on a device
that didn't come with it, you will have to reflash the ROM chip,
which, if done improperly, can trash the device.  And seeing as how it
would also void your warranty you would end up with a very shiny
brick!  My advice, unless you are absolutely sure you know what you're
doing, would be to either buy the G1, or wait for another Android
device to be released.