If you get this up and running I know I would like to see a copy of
it.  I am really looking for something to replace my MobileNavigator
from Navigon.  And it would seem that none of the navigation software
companies are going to support Android since when I asked if they
would they all said.. "At this time we have no projects in the works
to support the Google Android OS."